Tuesday, September 11, 2018

All About Me

All About Me

I am Joao Carlos Andrade also known as JC, I have adopted the name JC since I was young as people often find it difficult to say my name specifically with it being Portuguese spelling as I am Portuguese as my family come from Madeira. Madeira is small island near Portugal and was named Madeira because when it was found, it was full of wood which in Portuguese is Madeira. I can speak three languages including English, Spanish and Portuguese fluently as I have grown around multiple languages.

Personally, I revel in creative work including interactive work as that is how I learn best also known as kinetic learner. Through the duration of my life I have had eczema including senses of large amount of panic in situation of examination. I am currently studying Media,Graphics and Health and Social Care with all these subjects I still find time to do what I love which is spending time with friends and mountain biking as I try to go on a trail every two weeks. I enjoy reading crime books and scientific researches as at the moment I am reading 'How to Change Your Mind: The New Science of Psychedelics' which is a great read if your into mind inspiring books. Before beginning to read this I finished the Napoleon Hill book 'Think and Grow Rich' as I am into motivating and inspiring books as well.

I love helping others and interacting with others as that is something I have been good at since a very young age. As I like to think I am very sociable and definitely very easy to talk to. Another fact of me is that I have worked with last two mayors of Croydon including on work experience and spare time.
I have a variety of music tastes from; old school rock, modern day rapping including old school rapping as well as Portuguese music.

I achieved a total of six GCSE's being; Science Core C,Science Additional C, Mathematics 4/C,English Literature and Language C with my best subject being design technology where i achieved A both in my coursework and exam to final build of my project which was Artist Storage Unit  as I stated before I am better working with my hands then sitting down for hours looking at words. I have never been good at examinations as I often panic under pressure of exam as until GCSE's I could barely sit through a exam but now I have come to realization that life is too short to be stressing over something I have to do so I may as well give it my best shot and if it doesn't result the way I would like it to then there is better things to come in life then sitting exams.

I will look forward to gaining knowledge from both Marina and Harry and for the year ahead as I hope to maintain my work ethic to the very best I possible can.

JC Andrade

No comments:

Post a Comment